Monday, October 3, 2011

Keith Urban concert.

Over the weekend I went to see one of the best live performers in all of country music, Keith Urban, sing in San Jose. I had been to two of his concerts before, and loved both of them, so I knew to expect a good show. But this time, even without knowing some of his newer songs, I was blown away!
He loves what he does so much, you can just feel his energy. I was up on my feet, dancing and singing all night long. My favorite song of the night was "Long Hot Summer" with a glimmering disco ball spreading sparkles all over the arena.
I went with my best friend, Kari, and my fiance Corey. Kari is no stranger to Keith Urban concerts (this was her 4th) but it was Corey's first. It was so fun seeing him up on his feet and singing a long! He's now a big Keith Urban fan!
If you haven't seen Keith Urban live, you're missing out!

12 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the follow! congrats on your engagement! Whens the big day! I look forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute!! And how lucky that you got to go see Keith Urban!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph, Love your new blog. Now you can follow my Tink the Shrink one....although I don't post that often. Great pics, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a blast! I love Keith too. But probably not as much as I am going to love this blog. SO excited for it & to read about your exciting, fun life since I never get to actually see you in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't you love keith urban? i love a lot of his songs too! great blog here, girl! keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man! I haven't seen him live but I bet he is INCREDIBLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love keith urban! He has so many awesome songs! Love your blog girl so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. keith urban is pretty much amazing! sounds like the best time!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love country music. my roommates hate it. i turn it up loud on purpose. it's funny

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love keith urban!! we saw him a few years ago and it was such a good concert.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Long Hot Summer is my favorite!!!! LOVE Country concerts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is great isn't he?! I haven't seen him live but I'd take your word for it that he's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!