Friday, October 21, 2011

Meet Mr. Colt.

love dogs.
And I'll be the first to admit....I'm one of those crazy dog people that talks to their dogs like they're human. I've convinced myself that I know what my dog is thinking, and I often speak for him. I'd never use my dog voice in public, for fear of losing my job or losing my credibility as a perfectly normal human being. But since the day I was born, dogs have always been a big part of my family, and I'll never deny that my dogs are undoubtedly some of my best friends. 


Now that I've made so many new blog friends, I thought now would be a good time to introduce you to the other love of my life, the very handsome Colt. 
From the moment I laid on eyes on Colt when he was just a little puppy, he made my heart melt. His expressive eye brows, soft ears, and slobbery face are just so dang cute. He's one of the most loving and loyal doggies on the planet!
He loves to swim...
And when he's not swimming, he's patiently waiting for his squirrel friend "Rocky" to come over & play...
He's not the biggest fan of Halloween costumes...
But he does love hangin' with his best friend, Corey...
He always sleeps on the couch...
And he's quite the party animal...
He's the only other guy that gets to kiss me whenever he wants.
((Let's just pretend I didn't have braces when I was in college!))
So now when I refer to "Mr. Colt" in my blog, you can associate the sweet face with the name. And he told me to tell you all thanks for following my blog :)
Hope everyone has a playful weekend!

13 comments:

  1. awah he is adorable!!! Wish we could get him and my max together to play, I am sure they would be bffs!!! The Coors light pic is hilarious, must of been a kodak moment for sure!!!

    Haha love the wrinkles when he sleeps too, ugh your dog is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg how sweet :) your dog is so adorable! ohh and if you're interested i'm giving away a starbucks gift card on my blog! come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed out loud at the "party animal" line & picture! Very funny! I love how you describe him as so cute & he is one of the biggest dogs I've ever seen! But as much as his barking may terrify me when I come to visit, he is very sweet & deserves this sweet post! Oh, I cannot get your button onto my blog; I did what I always do when I add a button. I'll keep trying but just wanted to let you know...maybe it's just me though..love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute post! He is a very handsome guy! :) Have a wonderful weekend, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. K, three things. 1. I love LOVE your headding. 2. you have the cutest puppy, 3. So happy I found your blog. Love it. Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    xo
    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  6. This quote cracked me up, so funny! I'm exactly the same way with my dog :)

    xx
    have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is adorable! I'm a huge dog lover myself (I have two!)

    ps, I just passed along and award to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I am giving you an award in tomorrows post :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Umm he's perfect! Your blog is amazing! So glad we can now be friends :)

    Following too, and taking a button!

    Tab

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is adorable! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!