Saturday, October 1, 2011

Welcome to my sweet life.

Hello blog world! While this may be my first personal blog post, in the name of full disclosure, I have been blog stalking for quite some time now. I enjoy reading random blogs in search of inspiration, entertainment, and even some perspective. 

My main purpose for starting this blog is to create a living archive of my life, and now that I'm planning my wedding, it seemed like the perfect time to start preserving my own history.  One day I'll be able to look back at my blog archive and either laugh or cry at how fast time flew by. 
I'll probably post about my family a few hundred times because they are the biggest part of me, I will definitly be posting about my dog, Mr. Colt, who is awesome, and I'm sure I'll sneak a few sports blogs in there, because sports is what I do. Oh, and did I mention I love candy? Most people drink to get drunk. I eat sweets. True story.


I look forward to subscribing to some great blogs and learning about all of your crazy lives :) 

9 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! I'm so excited to read your lovely & oh-so-cool blog. I hope you don't get sick of my comments. I am so happy for you (& me too!)...now that I can read all about your wonderful life on here. Plus, it's a bonus that you are one of my favorite writers. You have a clever way with words so I look forward to reading your creative way of describing your fun and exciting adventures. You are such a sweet friend & definitely deserve a sweet life. Can't wait to read more....xoxo your new blog fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! starting a blog will be one of those things you'll be so happy you did! blogging has brought me so much joy over the last year! can't wait to read more from you :) xoxo {av} | {long distance loving}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Blogland!! You will really enjoy it I think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet photo! Welcome to the blog world and congrats on your upcoming wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm your new follower dear!! and so you're a wedding planer...great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Def can't wait to read more!!! You will love this community! Idk what I would do without it. LOVE that you are a furbaby momma! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the bloggy world! Thanks for the follow, I'm your newest follower. :) Your photo is gorgeous! Can't wait to read more!

    miss mia
    palmettosparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, I love your blog already... I'm so glad I found it! Congratulations on your engagement - the time will fly by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!