Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So Thankful.

I am extremely blessed.
Every year I have more and more to be grateful for.
Here are just a few of the things I am SO thankful for...

*My family.
Since the day I was born, my life has been filled with so much love. I've always known that no matter what I do, these people will 100% support me, love me, and be there for me always. These people are my life. I thank God for them everyday.

*My Fiance.
10 years ago, I was blessed with the best friend I could ever ask for. I know that I can always count on Corey for anything. I couldn't imagine a better partner to  spend my life with.

*My Best Friend.
My best friend Kari is seriously amazing. Since I met her in the 7th grade, her and her wonderful family have become my extended family. Kari is so talented, and I am so thankful she is always on-call for all my projects she helps me with. I'd be lost without her!

*The Essentials
Everyday I am thankful for my health, my job, my dog, the roof over my head, the food on the table, and all the happiness I have in my life.

*The Luxuries
I am thankful for the seat warmers in my car, Peanut Butter M&Ms, my California King pillow top bed, Taco Bell, The Ellen Show, Bath & Body Works candles, Disney movies, furry socks, and sweet tea.

*YOU! (The Blog Followers)
When I started this blog, I just thought it would be a cool way to share all my fun adventures with my friends & family, and to have a virtual journal documenting this exciting time in my life. I never imagined so many people would care to read anything I write. So THANK YOU for reading! I am so grateful that you do.

I could never put into words just how blessed I am, and I never take any of it for granted! May you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families! 

16 comments:

  1. Great things to be thankful for :)

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are blessed to have you and your family in our lives too! May God Bless you and Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving, Steph! There is so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i am also so thankful for bath and body works candles! They are the best! Happy Thanksgiving Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you had a great thanksgiving, sounds like you have a lot of wonderful things to be thankful for!!! Happy Black Friday too haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the luxuries. Great idea. This is late, but Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet! It's so great to step back and look at how blessed we are. And what beautiful pictures of your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Do you have 3 sisters?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! I miss you! Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving! Thankful for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am so glad that someone is just as thankful for peanut butter m&m's as i am :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have 3 sisters? That's a lot of girls for your dad to handle ;) Hope you had a good Thanksgiving! I'm new to your blog, so I'm gonna go check out more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Steph! I'm thankful for you too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the picture of you and your fiance! It's so cute! And your shirt is really cute too!

    I hope you'll check out my Michael Kors Giveaway! It ends tonight!

    Lauren

    http://www.laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    http://www.laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/2011/11/michael-kors-giveaway-to-start-your.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO THANKFUL FOR YOU & this LOVELY blog!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!