Friday, December 30, 2011

Annual holiday dinner.

Most people attend their high school reunions only every 5, 10, or 15 years. I am fortunate enough to catch up with all my high school pals every year. Since we graduated in 2004, my high school friends and I have gotten together for dinner every single year, and it is a tradition I always look forward to.

We were ambitious at first, attempting to meet up twice a year...once during summer break and once over Christmas break...but with every one attending college all over the country, it became difficult to keep up. So we have made it a point to gather together once a year, always around the holidays, to catch up with all the fun things we have going on in our lives. 

Here is a photo archive of our holiday dinners over the years:
2004
Winter 2005
Summer 2005
2006
2007
2008
2009
2010
2011
Through the years we have all changed so much, but I am so lucky to have each of these ladies in my life! I hope this is a tradition that continues until we are all old and grey and still talking about the good ol' days!

16 comments:

  1. You are so darn cute! :) Pretty awesome that you have a big group of friends you keep in touch w/ from high school. I only keep in touch with two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post! My girls and I take a beach trip together every year, we have since highschool as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool tradition!!! I wish me and my girlfriends were able to do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post; It's so neat to see you all turn into lovely 'grown up' ladies! You are soo very lucky to have all your girls, a lot of people stop talking to their past girlfriends from school. Luckily, I just ran into one of my old girl friends, and we're going out for dinner tonight like the old days!
    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting all the pics....I haven't seen them. You have all grown into beautiful young ladies. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so nice!!! Beautiful post

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great that you all always meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that crazy and awesome that you all still try to meet up. great tradition!

    new follower.
    I'd love for you to come check out my blog and hopefully do the same?
    -wHiT
    www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great group of ladies!! I think it is neat how yall have continued this for so this many years. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great tradition! Many of my best friends have been my friends since preschool and we still see each other all the time despite going to different colleges! It's wonderful when friends can stay friends over the years. Wishing you a wonderful 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is just so lovely! what a great group of girls! you're very lucky!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of my favorite posts of all time!! (and not just because I'm in it). I love it. Thanks for sharing & for organizing it this year. I am SO happy were are still friends. Happy 2012!! xoxo your blog fan

    ReplyDelete
  13. how cute! loving seeing pictures like that - taken over the years!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thats sooo cool, What a great idea/tradition.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow that's awesome you guys get together every year! I pretty much lost touch with all my high school friends lol..

    Leftbanked.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!