Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Comcastic Christmas Party

'Tis the season for holiday parties!
Over the weekend Corey and I attended the annual Comcast Sportsnet Christmas party, and this was one of the best ones yet! Not only was there great food, a fun photo booth and a DJ, but I also got to hang with my girls outside of the office. It was a great night out in the city!
The event was held at Pedro's on the Embarcadero
My lovely ladies
My handsome date
Corey with his favorite sports anchor, the one and only Henry Wofford
These little beauties were delicious!
The fab four ready for the photo booth!
It was an awesome night out on the town. So thankful to work for a place that still has a company christmas party! Anybody do anything fun and exciting this weekend?

16 comments:

  1. those cupcakes look dangerously yummy!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay the school that I work for is doing a tacky christmas sweater party next week. The hubs and I are so ready to get dressed in our tacky best!

    glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like y'all had a blast!

    Those cupcakes look delish!

    Our company's Christmas party is Wednesday. Fun times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a blast :) I am loving your blog! FUN pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are stunning! Love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like so much fun! I absolutely love your hair in these photos, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looked fabulous love! Glad to see you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had such a good time! And your hair looks so pretty!

    Lauren
    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like so much fun! :) I love how you decked out your picture at the top for Christmas! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Christmas party looks awesome, girlie! :) Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable! What a fun night. And I have to agree that your hair looks smashing in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun I love photo booths. They should be included in every party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The picture of Corey & you is adorable. Glad it was fun. Which you had the Comcast Flow-chart in this post so I could recall who all these coworkers are! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so funny!!!!! I worked at momo's and petes tavern for 5 years! My husband is the bar manager at momos! Ironically, I have not found any fun bloggers here is the city that are fun to follow. So glad that I found your blog!! http://hanlonfamily2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!