Saturday, December 31, 2011

I got a feeling...

...that 2012's gonna be a good year!
I really do. I keep saying 2012 is gonna be my year! I can just feel it.

Before I get too far ahead of myself, I must give 2011 its due diligence. 
After all, it was the year that I got engaged...
...and that I started a blog.

My baby sister turned 21...
...and my dad turned the big 5-0!
My oldest sister and her hubby bought their first home...
(and with it came a lot of yard work!)
...and we checked "field pass @ Raiders game" off Corey's bucket list!
My family and I have SO much to look forward to in 2012 including...

*Our wedding! (can't wait to marry that big guy!)
*The birth of my first nephew (can't wait to hold that little guy!)
*Hopefully buying our first home
*Getting a puppy for our new home (named Ruby!)
*My 3rd annual jump house birthday party
*The 3rd of 4 Rosa girls graduating from college
*Many, many good times with family and friends!
May your new year be filled with love, laughter, and adventure!

17 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very happy new year! Congratulations on getting married this year! :)

    Lauren http://www.laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year babe!!

    Wishing you the BEST of the BEST!

    xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great new years hun!
    -wHiT
    www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im excited to see wedding posts!! I love weddings and ironically, we didn't have a big ceremony. Have a wonderful new year. If you happen to
    Be at Pete's tonight, stop by Momos! We are going to have dinner there tonight since Kenny will be working. Not that you regularly hang out at Petes Tavern! Lol!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay so exciting and so much to look forward to!!! I LOVE puppies...what kind are you thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo soo exciting and so much to look forward too :)
    I love that he got to check that off his bucket list. GO RAIDERS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like 2011 was a fantastic year for you :) i hope 2012 is just as wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! So many things to look forward to!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fantastic 2012 coming up for you guys!! I can't wait to stay up to date with all of your plans and dreams...Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pics! Sounds like you had a great year. Hope you have an amazing 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you have a great new year! :) 2012 sounds like it's going to be a fabulous year for you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kinda jealous of those field passes ;) We host the Raiders next year in Cincinnati-- you and your man should probably come!!

    Happy New Year!!! Happy Wedding year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. sounds like an awesome year is ahead indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What kind of puppy are you going to get??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!