Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sometimes and always.

Sometimes I go four or five days with out writing a new blog post, but I am always thinking about what I am going to write about next!

It's been a very busy past few days and December is flying by faster than I can keep up. So to celebrate my return to blogging after my recent mini-blog hiatus, I am linking up with Megan over at Mackey Madness for "Sometimes and Always."

Sometimes I think about cutting back on my sugar intake.
Always I eat candy like it's a food group. A meal is never over until I eat something sweet!

Sometimes I go weeks at a time without working out.
Always I feel bad about not working out. 
So true. Via Pinterst.
Sometimes I set my alarm to wake up early.
Always I hit the snooze button at least once (or twice).

Sometimes I crave Taco Bell.
Always I eat taco bell once a week. And don't feel bad about it at all.

Sometimes I can't sleep at night when I get home late from work.
Always I put on a Disney movie and it's lights out!

Sometimes I wear high heels.
Always I regret wearing high heels.
So beautiful. So painful. via Pinterest

Sometimes Corey thinks I don't listen to him when I'm doing other things.
Always I hear every word he says, I just don't always respond. (working on this!)

Sometimes I watch bad reality TV.
Ok, ok... Always I watch bad reality TV. And love it! I just can't stop watching the Kardashians, the housewives, and Kendra/Giuliana&Bill/Bethanny.
My all-time favorite reality TV show. Yes, I've watched every season.
Sometimes I talk to myself, laugh out loud, and sing & dance in the car.
Always people look at me like I'm crazy.

Sometimes I wish I had a big house close to my family complete with a pool, beautiful fireplace and a brand new puppy (named Ruby!).
Always I am working towards making my dreams a reality.

My dream house.
It's always easy to want what we don't have and compare ourselves to others, but sometimes it's important to take stock of what we do have, and to always be thankful for it! 
Hope you are all having a happy Christmas week!

18 comments:

  1. I also crave taco bell!! I don't even want to know what that meat is made out of....haha, it's just so good! And I always watch crap tv. It's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in as another reality tv junky! Real Housewives is my fave!

    Found you through the link up - new follower :)

    www.gurleegirrl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you on the heels thing. By lunch time I'm cursing myself for putting them on that morning. Why can't our dress code include tennis shoes!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sometimes and always!! So many I can relate to....like the eating sweets for instance. Doing that right now...but I can't help it when we've got an office full of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously think we might be related somehow! ;) I was nodding right along with every single one of your 'sometimes and always' except replace Taco Bell with Chipotle! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so easy to get sucked into bad reality Tv! I haven't had Taco Bell in AGES! Now I'm craving it! Haha! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, we have so much in common! haha! I always have to have something sweet. It's a weakness.

    I always feel bad about not working out, and yet, I very rarely do that these days.

    Why do high heels have to be so cute, but so painful?

    I'm obsessed with reality TV. I've seen every season of the Bachelor too. I also love the Kardashians and Bethanny.

    That house is too gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the most adorable post, ever! I love this link up! I always crave Taco Bell...and I love reality TV. But seriously, I think I agree with each of these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not worked out in a month! I seriously need to get on that again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post. It's as if you described me!

    :)

    XO Lourdes

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great! I ALWAYS love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha! I eat candy like a food group too!
    new follower! adorable blog!
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, we have a lot in common! I can say that I relate to each and every one of your points here. Only my version of bad reality tv includes Jersey Shore (so ashamed of this one) and those Real World/Road Rules Challenge shows on MTV!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was a fun list! I always watch The Bachelor too (even though half the time I yell at the TV!). I love that you changed up your blog header for Christmas- so cute! Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Why dont we live closer to be friends in real life because all of those are true for me too. Literally.

    SO psyched for Bachelor's return only like two weeks left!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Um... I am Bachelor obsessed. at least we aren't alone. :)

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh gosh, I am a total reality tv freak!! I watch it ALL the time!! And I never workout. Haha. But I don't feel bad about it. : )

    Thanks for linking up with me!!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!