Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm doing my first ever "What I'm loving Wednesday" link up...it's that time of year where I'm pretty much loving everything!
(link up here)

I'm loving that everything is decorated for Christmas in San Francisco, including one of my favorite places, Macy's in Union Square.

I'm loving listening to Christmas music to and from work, watching countless Christmas movies every day and night, and looking at Christmas lights in the car.

I'm loving Bath & Body Works holiday candles. They're like Christmas in a jar, and I love how they fill a room with a smell I associate with love and warmth.
(image via Bath & Body Works)

I'm loving my new favorite snack, Holiday Pretzel Crisps. These things are dangerously addicting and I can't stop eating them! They are thin pretzels covered in white chocolate and peppermint chunks. Delicious!
(find out where you can find them here)

Im also loving lots of recipes from Pinterest, including this recipe for Cinnamon Toast Crunch cupcakes. I start my morning every day with a bowl of CTC, so I can't wait to bake these beauties!
(image via pinterest)

I'm not loving being sick, but I am loving countless cups of orange juice while I am under the weather. Sometimes it's the only thing that sounds good, and it always makes me feel better.

I'm loving being engaged. We've been together for nearly a decade, but I still get all giggly over his sweet text messages he sends me throughout the day. I will always be loving Corey, not just on Wednesdays :)

I'll also always be loving my family. Every day of every week forever. 
(yes, we are in a bathtub!)


There is so much to love this time of year! What are you all loving?

17 comments:

  1. so sweet! I love what you're loving! Hope you have a fabulous Christmas season! :) Love your blog!

    xoxo, ryann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this entire post! Your Macys looks in-cred-ible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me how those cupcakes come out! I LOOOVE CTC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how you decorated the golden gate in your pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cupcakes look delish! And I truly believe that Christmas music makes the commute to/from work MUCH more bearable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Macy's store is beautiful and Bath and Body Works candles are so great! I get a new scent every time I'm in there.

    I'm going to need those pretzel crisps in my life! I'll be looking for those next time I'm at the grocery store.

    Orange juice tastes so great when you're not feeling well.

    Awwww I feel the same way with my man. We've been together for 7 years. His sweet texts and all the love never gets old! :) Y'all are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, that Macy is amaaaaazing!!! I wish ours decorated like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you have been with your fiance so long and still get all giddy. People always ask does our love ever get old and I say absolutely not! I feel like if it doesn't stay fresh, fun and get better with time- then you must not be with the right person!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, I love it all! New reader/follower here :) Cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peppermint Pretzels Crisps....I'm in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I swear I left a comment earlier...guess I'm losing my mind haha! But, I also LOVE christmas music! And, I love seeing all the businesses decorated for the season as well. That Macy's looks so HUGE and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretzel crisps are my fav!!!!!! loving the pics too

    http://infinitelifefintess.com

    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! I have been enjoying the constant Christmas music too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just found your blog and I love it! It is adorable. You have a new follower :)

    Christina @ Marriagefromscratch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I HAVE to try those cupcakes! yum!!
    That picture of you and your groom-to-be is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE IT ALL! The Macys picture makes me want to come to SF...love Christmastime in the city.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Slatkin & Co. candles from B&BW too! They have such great scents! I just picked up a couple when they had their 2 for $20 sale!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!