one. you must post the rules.
two. post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
three. answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
four. tag eleven people and link them on your post
five. let them know you've tagged them!
[11 fun facts about me]
1. Most of you already know this, but I have 3 sisters. A family of 4 girls...that's impressive! (right Courtney?!)
2. I do not eat onions. I meticulously pick them out of everything except for pasta sauce.
3. I have 2 titanium screws in my right knee. I can tell you a day in advance when it's going to rain.
4. The last first kiss of my lifetime came at the ripe old age of 15. Now marrying said kisser.
5. I fall asleep to a Disney movie almost every night.
6. I'm not a big drinker. Don't like the taste of alcohol. Corey and my fam have a DD for life.
7. I name my cellphone alarm clocks. On my last phone, it was a rooster that I lovingly referred to as Rodney. With my new phone, it's a duck named Howard.
8. I sleep with warm, fuzzy socks on every night. Can't sleep without them.
9. I have a very expansive Troll collection and never want to part with them.
10. I cannot wear perfume. It gives me a migraine.
11. I hate odd numbers. Everything feels better when things are even.
[11 Questions from Cori to me]
1. What is your favorite song right now?
Adele "Set Fire to the Rain." such a great car jam.
2. What is the one thing that you are obsessed with right now?
My new iphone, peanut butter m&m's and Corey. (oops, that's more than 1 thing)
3. What is your favorite restaurant?
The Olive Garden, El Novillero (my fave mexican food in my hometown)
4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Happy, successful, and loved.
5. What is your one wish for 2012?
To buy a house, a puppy, and get married!
6. How long have you been blogging?
Just over 4 months.
7. Which is better: Facebook or Twitter?
Considering I don't have a facebook (really!), I gotta say Twitter! (@SLRosa)
8. Who in your life inspires you the most?
My dad. He's where I get my work ethic, determination, and stubborness. (love you dad!)
9. What do you do to destress?
Spend time with my family, take a hot bath, get a massage.
10. Did you play sports in high school?
I've played many sports my whole life... played basketball and soccer in high school. Also played basketball at my junior college.
11. Which do you prefer? Cold or warm weather?
Being from California, I don't do well in the cold at all! I'm a warm weather girl for sure.
[11 Questions for My Tagged Blog Buddies]
1. What is your biggest dream in life?
2. What do you miss most about your childhood?
3. What is your favorite Disney movie?
4. What is your favorite meal?
5. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you'd do?
6. When is the last time you flossed?
7. What was the last dream you remember about?
8. What is your most annoying habit?
9. When you have free time, what do you do?
10. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
11. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
[TAG, you're it my blog friends!]Dayna at A Bama Belle and a Bucket List
Courtney at With Gratitude
Tabitha at My Cliffnotes
Holly at These Are The Moments
Tracy at Then I Got to Thinking...
Tamara at T times 3
Joanne at Tink The Shrink
Kels at Welcome to Crazytown
Katie at Married...With a Pup
Erin at From Miss B to Mrs M
Katie at the moral of the story...
Done! I always hated being "it" when playing tag!