Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blog Tag... I'm IT!

So there's this fun little game going on around Blog Town... a simple game of tag. Cori from Everyday Enchanted tagged me, so I guess that means I'm it!

[the rules...]
one. you must post the rules.
two. post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
three. answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
four. tag eleven people and link them on your post
five. let them know you've tagged them!
 
[11 fun facts about me]
1. Most of you already know this, but I have 3 sisters. A family of 4 girls...that's impressive! (right Courtney?!)
2. I do not eat onions. I meticulously pick them out of everything except for pasta sauce.
3. I have 2 titanium screws in my right knee. I can tell you a day in advance when it's going to rain.
4. The last first kiss of my lifetime came at the ripe old age of 15. Now marrying said kisser.
5. I fall asleep to a Disney movie almost every night. 
6. I'm not a big drinker. Don't like the taste of alcohol. Corey and my fam have a DD for life.
7. I name my cellphone alarm clocks. On my last phone, it was a rooster that I lovingly referred to as Rodney. With my new phone, it's a duck named Howard. 
8. I sleep with warm, fuzzy socks on every night. Can't sleep without them.
9. I have a very expansive Troll collection and never want to part with them.
10. I cannot wear perfume. It gives me a migraine.
11. I hate odd numbers. Everything feels better when things are even.

[11 Questions from Cori to me]
1. What is your favorite song right now?
Adele "Set Fire to the Rain." such a great car jam.
2. What is the one thing that you are obsessed with right now?
My new iphone, peanut butter m&m's and Corey. (oops, that's more than 1 thing)
3. What is your favorite restaurant?
The Olive Garden, El Novillero (my fave mexican food in my hometown)
4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Happy, successful, and loved.
5. What is your one wish for 2012?
To buy a house, a puppy, and get married!
6. How long have you been blogging?
Just over 4 months. 
7. Which is better: Facebook or Twitter?
Considering I don't have a facebook (really!), I gotta say Twitter! (@SLRosa)
8. Who in your life inspires you the most?
My dad. He's where I get my work ethic, determination, and stubborness. (love you dad!)
9. What do you do to destress?
Spend time with my family, take a hot bath, get a massage.
10. Did you play sports in high school?
I've played many sports my whole life... played basketball and soccer in high school. Also played basketball at my junior college.
11. Which do you prefer? Cold or warm weather?
Being from California, I don't do well in the cold at all! I'm a warm weather girl for sure.

[11 Questions for My Tagged Blog Buddies]
1. What is your biggest dream in life?
2. What do you miss most about your childhood?
3. What is your favorite Disney movie?
4. What is your favorite meal?
5. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you'd do?
6. When is the last time you flossed?
7. What was the last dream you remember about?
8. What is your most annoying habit?
9. When you have free time, what do you do?
10. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
11. What is your favorite thing about blogging?

[TAG, you're it my blog friends!]
Dayna at A Bama Belle and a Bucket List
Courtney at With Gratitude
Tabitha at My Cliffnotes
Tamara at T times 3
Joanne at Tink The Shrink
Erin at From Miss B to Mrs M

Done! I always hated being "it" when playing tag! 
 

16 comments:

  1. This is so cool!! What a fun way to get to know others and I love all of your answers :)
    I love 'Set Fire to the Rain', warm fluffy socks (in Winter), warm weather, Mexican food, I'm not a big drinker and I love Disney movies (the list goes on)...we have alot in common!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just like you as I despise onions! Especially uncooked ones. Yuck! But that is seriously so sweet to know you are married to your first kiss. I love that!
    Xo Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem as you with perfume! I can only wear specific brands, most others give me migraines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this girl!! And I just tweeted you! Excited about staying connected now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was the same way about onions up until recently... I've just realized that I don't mind cooked onions, but I most definitely still can't eat raw ones!
    The comment about you being able to tell when it's going to rain reminds me of the movie Mean Girls lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be doing my tagged post tomorrow chica!

    I would say you'd be shocked to know (but I know you won't be) that I can relate to majority of your answers. Hard to believe, but it's true :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, the thing about your alarm clock cracked me up! You wouldn't be able to eat anything I cook - I put onions and garlic in EVERYTHING, whether it calls for it or not! I was tagged earlier this week, too, and I'm planning my post for Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh LOVE this! how fun!
    sports-duh!
    dad being most inspiring-me too!
    Disney movies- I LOVE!
    I'll do my post asap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. my hubby gave me an iphone for christmas, and i'm LOVING it! it's so much faster (and cooler) than my previous phone.

    cute blog - i'm your newest follower
    cheers!
    cailen
    www.lifestylemaven.org

    p.s. today's post is a recipe for bbq onion pizza, so please don't "judge" me for that : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that we both have 3 sisters and how similar our families are. Thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for playing along! :)

    I love how you name all your alarm clocks, haha! Also, I can't sleep without fuzzy socks either. I'm convinced that they help me sleep better. I hate odd numbers also! "Set Fire to the Rain" is one of my fave songs right now. I love Adele!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Set Fire to the Rain is the best car song!! I love the idea of naming alarm clocks - I might just do that! Just sent you a follow request on Twitter. I'm @dreejay!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahaha i sleep with fuzzy socks on every night as well. my husband thinks i'm crazy but i will not fall asleep unless my feet are toasty warm.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Disney movies are the best! Nothing compares to them! And Adele is so amazing. That's such a good song!

    xo, gina

    anythingimaginableblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so fun!! oh and Happy Birthday(s) to your sisters!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!