Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Holly Jolly Swap.

This Christmas I participated in my very first blogger Secret Santa...and it was so much fun!
Thanks to Crystal, Ashley and Emily for hosting the Holly Jolly Secret Santa Swap!

Christmas came about a week early for me, as I was lucky enough to get the best Secret Santa ever, one of my best blogger friends, Crystal from Coffee at Nordstrom. Corey called me at work to tell me that a package arrived for me that almost took up our entire kitchen counter. I was like "whaaaat? really? For me?" I rushed home to rip open the package...and it was a series of perfectly wrapped presents... and I wouldn't know who it was from until I opened the final "reveal gift." To say I was excited would be an understatement!
All the perfectly wrapped gifts.
So I opened the presents one by one and everything I opened was so adorable, and so me! Clearly the person that got me knew me well!
Burt's Bees, hot chocolate, a wonderful smelling candle, peanut butter M&Ms, a Vera Bradley note pad, cute christmas ornaments (she even got one for corey!), and my favorite...
A personalized tumbler. Perfect for work!
This was the "reveal gift" that finally let me know it was from Crystal. I seriously hit the jackpot when she ended up with my name! Not sure how I got so lucky, but I am so thankful for all the wonderful things she got me, but more importantly, thankful for her friendship.

To see what I got my good friend Kels over in Crazytown, check it out here.

It was a fun way to start the holiday season, and made me thankful that I started this little blog. I've gotten to know so many amazing people because of it!

14 comments:

  1. I am so glad you loved everything! I loved shopping for you! And thought the ornaments fit so well for a candy addict like you! :) can't wait to chat on friday! :) Thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. High-five to Crystal! She did a great job! I think I loved the M&M's the most - ha, only me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!! You got some great goodies :) The more I learn about blogs, the better they get! Everyone in the blog community just seems so awesome and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, I love when people get personal gifts over just a giftcard or something.

    BTW I will be replying to your bachelor email shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww how fun! I missed out on a good swap!

    If you're a hot chocolate addict like I am, you should buy the Archer Farms kind from Target. They have the BEST flavors. My personal favorite is the Mint flavor. You should go buy them...like NOW. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crystal was so good to you! It's all adorable! This has been so fun! And, I'm really enjoying following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You received some wonderful things! Peanut Butter M&Ms are my fave! The personalized tumbler is so cute. Definitely my style! That is so thoughtful that she bought an ornament for Corey too! The swap was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what great gifts! The personalized tumbler is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome goodies!!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so cool and very thoughtful!! Looks like alot of fun was had and lots of love sent to you from your friend!! It all looks great :)
    I'm happy too you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!