Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Eve.

Happy New Year
Is it really 2012 already? I still remember writing 1996 on my papers at school.
Every year, my family and our friends ring in the new year with some of the best parties. This year was no exception. We all squeezed into the car and headed over to our good family friends' house to eat some great food, play some games, watch the ball drop, and Wii dance the night away. It's always a good time when we all get together!
Some of the kids. 
Me and my mister.
The guys hangin in the backyard.
We had a crab feast!
My mom and girlfriend!
Nellie, Ben and baby.
The gracious hosts and our good friends.
Me and uncle Craig.
Pam & Rick
Mom and dad trying to stay awake!

So thankful to bring in 2012 with these amazing people!
Hope everyone had a fun and safe New Year's Eve celebration!

10 comments:

  1. looks like you had a great new years eve with your family and friends! those crabs look delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun!! I would so much rather have a house party type get together than go out! Mate I'll try an convince Kenny to take the night off next year. We will see... Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had such a fun time! I love your sweater! It's so pretty. And crabs are one of my favorite foods, although I don't think I've ever had them in the winter! Wishing you a great start to the new year! :)

    Lauren
    http://www.laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great new years!!!! looks like fun. Happy 2012!!!

    xo
    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a fun NYE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new year!!! sounds like a pretty great nye!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like another great night together!! You and your fiance are such a cute couple :)
    Thankyou for all your lovely comments on my blog too, you're very sweet xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year, looks like you had so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like so much fun... 2012 is definitely going to be an awesome year for you! I am so excited for you :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like you had a great NYE!! Hope 2012 is an even better year for you!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!