Sunday, January 22, 2012

Thank you & a guest blog.

Happy Sunday from San Francisco! 
Hope you are all having a wonderful and relaxing weekend.

This week has been a crazy one filled with lots of adjustments as I prepare for my new career, but I wanted to thank you guys for all the support and positive comments about this tough transition. I have some of the best blog readers around and I appreciate you all!

Today you can find me here where I am guest blogging for my lovely blog buddy Ryann while she is away on an amazing trip to Australia & New Zealand. So if you want to read my blog about the benefits of blogging, head over to her blog now! 

12 comments:

  1. Do you have a new job already? Its takes guts to switch jobs, so im glad you are doing what makes you happy! Family time is hard to beat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh that picture is gorgeous!! You're gonna be great at your new job! Can't wait to hear about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo!
    Good luck with your new job, you'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that photo. Congrats on guest blogging, so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that picture! Going to check out your guest post!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice pic Stephanie!!
    Wow, you're friend is going to have an awesome trip :)
    Good luck with your new career too, lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh love that picture.
    so peaceful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh I need to visit San Fran ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!