Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday.


There are so many things in my life right now that I have to be thankful for and I am thankful that I have the time today to put together a blog post about it!

I am so thankful...

*That I am getting the hang of my new job and settling in quite nicely. I am about to head to the airport for a business trip to Orlando for All-Star weekend, so things are going good!

*To be spending so much more time with Corey now that I have a new schedule. I love that I can come home and cook dinner with him, and I love even more when I come home to dinner on the table! He's a good guy.

*For my healthy baby nephew that is going to be here before we know it! My little man is coming in hot and I can't wait to meet him! 

*That baseball season is here! I know it's only spring training, but just the sound of a bat on a ball gets me so excited. Can't wait to go to a ton of games in Oakland this season! Go A's!

*For my health. I swear I ate myself into a sugar coma the other night eating WAY more peanut butter M&Ms than any human should consume in one sitting, and my heart started racing. Not gonna lie, it scared me a little... so I'm gonna be better about my sugar intake.

*That I've got a good grip on my wedding planning. I went a little crazy at the beginning, but now that I've got the big stuff done, it's all coming together! Stay tuned for a blog post on my save the dates soon!

*That my blog friend Holly let me guest post in her wedding series. I had so much fun puting this together and taking inventory of everything I've been through so far. Go check out my post here!

*For the gorgeous weather we've had in San Francisco this week. There's nothing like walking down Market street on a warm day and just taking it all in. The Bay Area is a prety beautiful place, and I am thankful I get to live here!

*That all my blogger buds haven't given up on me! I know I've been a terrible blogger lately, but with all the life changes I'm going through right now, something's got to give. I hope to turn that around soon!

*As always, I am thankful for my family. I don't need a day of the week or a blog post to remind me to be thankful for all their unconditional love and support. I am thankful for each of their unique personalities and I'm thankful for the times we can all be together. And this includes my dog Colt.

Clearly I'm feeling very thankful today! What are you guys thankful for?

12 comments:

  1. Your dog is precious! I'm so thankful for my husband! Cliche but so true! And blogging...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're sop very welcome friend! I loved your post and I am so excited for you (us) that we're almost there! Have fun on your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such amazing things to be thankful for! So happy to read them and know how well everything is going for you, Steph! :) And eeeek! That really would have scared me too with that M&Ms experience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SF is an absolutely gorgeous place! Glad you had such a beautiful morning walking to work! You certainly have lots to be thankful for :)
    Have fun in Orlando!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a bit jealous that you'll be in Orlando for all star weekend! Hope you have a great trip! I'm so glad that you and Corey are able to spend more time together now. I'm sure that makes both of you happy! Peanut butter M&Ms can be a bit addicting! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have missed your blogs so much! You definitely have a lot to be thankful for! Have fun in Orlando!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pup is soooo cute! SanFran looks so gorgeous, I'll get out there one of these days ;) Enjoy AllStar weekend dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally sweet and reflective post! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot WAIT for baseball season to start!! Ahhh!!!

    So happy that you're enjoying your new job girl. Have fun in Orlando! I love it there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your dogs face. I need one.

    So glad you're settling in well and happy. All star game-JEALOUS.

    Tab

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a gorgeous photo of SF! I've never been, but really hope I get to some day!

    My husband's name is Cory, too, but he leaves the e out of his. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post!! Glad you enjoy your new job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!