Sunday, March 18, 2012

Corey's Birthday Weekend

The March Madness continues!
It seems like every weekend this month we've had a birthday to celebrate, and this weekend it was Corey's turn. I don't think his big smile left his face once over the course of his 3-day celebration!
Corey getting some love from the Rosa girls... and he's loving every second of it!
Corey & the twins
Mom made the BEST meal with all Corey's favorites. 
Smoked salmon, seafood alfredo (she also made a clam sauce and a marinara sauce),
green bean casserole, broccoli w/ mazithra cheese, garlic bread and a green salad. Yum!
One of Corey's favorite gifts. Raiders! (good job Pix!)
Corey LOVES scratchers! He won $8.
Momma Nellie and her fur baby.
Wii bowling fun
The happy birthday boy!
Saturday was St. Patty's day, and Corey's birthday party continued. We went out to dinner with his wonderful family at his favorite mexican restaurant, and had his favorite german chocolate cake.
That night we also celebrated our good friend Lou's birthday. I told you we had a lot of March birthdays!
Birthday buddies!
I'm standing on a chair in boots and I'm still barely as tall as Corey!
The happy birthday girl!
As always, it was an awesome weekend that came and went waaaaay too fast!  
Hope you all had a fun, safe St. Patrick's day weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Looks you had a FUN weekend!! Happy Birthday to Corey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and your man are so cute it drives me crazy!!!

    congrats on getting married!!!

    it's the best!

    (adore your blog by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so darn cute I can't stand it! ;) What a fun weekend... I love going all our for birthday celebrations! Every single one is important!! :)

    Btw- that Raiders pic is sweet, I mean, for being the Raiders and all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are adorable! :) What a fun weekend!!! My mom always makes Justin's favorites too!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you and the hubs to be had a wonderful weekend! hope everything is fab my lovely :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You do have a lot of March birthdays! What a fun weekend- and what delicious food! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to your man, if his bday was the 16th he and I share a bday!

    Tab

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!