Monday, April 9, 2012

A laid back Easter.

This Easter wasn't like any Easter we've had before. 
Usually we have a house bursting at the seems with people, but this year was much more subdued. Knowing that at any moment we'd have to drop everything and rush to the hospital to deliver a baby, we didn't make any big plans. It was a quiet, relaxing, and wonderful day.
Ben, Bryan, mom, dad, Uncle Masashi, and Mark chillin in the backyard.
Grams & Shawna looking gorgeous in green.
Me and my mom :)
Momma Nellie is ready to pop!
And of course, lots of Easter chocolates!

I had given up Taco Bell for Lent (and I didn't cheat once!) so my dad took me on a bike ride to get me some Taco Bell for lunch! Then we watched some baseball, ate a delicious meal made by the best cook in the world (mom), and watched the movie "Hop." It's become a tradition at our house to watch a movie together as a family after big holiday meals, and I love it.

We were all ready to go have a baby whenever our little guy was ready, but he's being stubborn. Baby is now 5 days overdue!

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter! 

5 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! I hope baby comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Easter post and Nellie definitely looks like she's ready to pop! So excited for her and all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, can't wait for your lil nephew to get here! It could be happening right now!??!?! :)

    Love your orange top/dress, you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a nice, low-key Easter! Hope the baby makes his grand entrance asap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!