Monday, April 23, 2012

Relaxing Weekend Recap

This past weekend was one of the most relaxing weekends I've had in a long time. 
And somehow I still managed to get a lot of big stuff done!

On Friday, Corey and I met with our lender to get pre-approved for a home loan. We loved our lady, Michele, who is a friend of a family friend, and she took the time to answer every single one of our million questions. We've never bought a home before, so we want to do it right the first time! We are SO excited to get the home-buying process underway!
My dream home.

After the successful meeting with the lender, it was Taco Night! Taco Night is such an event in our family, it is going to get its own blog post in the coming days. Stay tuned for the best tacos in the world!

On Saturday, my first stop was Enchanted Bridal Shoppe to pick up my wedding dress! It fit me like a glove! Just need to have the seamstress shorten it a little, insert some boobs, and add a bustle and she's ready to go! I love, love, love it. This week I am going to DSW to get my wedding shoes. Things are coming a long!

While the boys were golfing for Bryan's birthday...
My sisters and I were relaxing by the pool.
And Mr. Colt was trying to find some shade!

As for the rest of the weekend, you remember this little guy, right?
Well, if you can read his shirt, it says "It's All About Me!"
And it really is all about him...
GG (great grams) loves the baby.
Baby Brendan & Uncle Corey
Auntie Shawna and a sleepy baby.
My dad and his new best bud.
Aunt Pixie giving the baby some love.
Uncle Paulie and Brendan.
Me and my little ham. 
(I love him even if his dad dresses him in Giants gear)

It was a nice and relaxing weekend, but its back to the grind! It's already shaping up to be a busy week at work, and I have some wedding things on my to-do list.
Here's to a productive week!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting the home buying process! We are in the middle of it, too! So exciting! And oh my gosh, that little man is SO loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! And I hope you guys find a home soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay you've started looking for a house! SO EXCITING!! and i LOOOOOVE the picture of your dad and Brendan...soooo precious! can't wait to see pictures of you in the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph! I feel awful about not responding to your last comment last week or it may have been the week before. Life is going well! The boyfriend and I are doing great. I have a couple of weeks left in the semester, and I'm looking forward to a few weeks of peace (at least from school) until summer semester begins. Work is busy, but good. I think that catches you up on my life lately. :)

    That's awesome that you're starting the home buying process. I can't wait to hear all about it! We hope to be doing in the same in a year or two, so any advice you have will be great! Congrats on picking up your dress! I can't believe your wedding date is just around the corner. So exciting! Your new baby nephew is adorable! I know your family must be overjoyed. Hope you have a great week girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on getting started on the home buying process :) how exciting!!

    Looks like a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buying a home is SOOOO much fun! We had a blast doing it and I'm already browsing around for our "next" home lol, even though that won't be for a few years most likely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh! Loved the pictures! Relaxing weekends are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wedding dress pick up is soo fun, congrats.

    Umm that baby is perfect.

    Tab

    ReplyDelete
  9. Insert some boobs? I should totally do that!! I gotta ask my place lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. That would be my dream house too. Looks like a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!