Monday, June 4, 2012

Sac Blogger Meetup

This past weekend, I had the opportunity to attend a really cool luncheon for local Sacramento-area bloggers. I had so much fun meeting girls that all "get" the whole blogging thing. One blogger described this luncheon best when she said "it's like a Star Trek Convention where you're surrounded by people that GET you!" It was really great sharing stories, blogging experiences, and insider tips... but most of all, making new friends. 
The group at the amazing restaurant, Sienna, in El Dorado Hills.
My in-real-life friends and blogger buds, Jen & Tracy
The lunch menu.
While we had our pick of anything on the menu, we all ordered the pizza dish. We bloggers do have similar taste!
The cute candy bar favors. (Thank you, Tracy!)

To check out the complete list of bloggers that came to the meet up, visit our gracious host,Tracy's, blog
This blog community is a really special group, and I am so happy to be a part of it! I'm already looking forward to the next one in September!

11 comments:

  1. I was so glad you were able to come - thank you for driving over!! You know how much I adore you and I am so excited to see your wedding pictures!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a blast! We had one planned for NC, but it fell through :-( Oh, and PS - I'm going to mail your letters tomorrow! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so great getting to meet you. And realizing what a crazy small world it is. Got to love making new blogging friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great meeting you Saturday! I'm planning on coming to the next meetup in September so hopefully I'll see you then! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so nice meeting you! We have to get together again soon! I've already emailed Allison too btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really nice meeting you Steph. I think you were all the way at the end of the table but I'm lloking forward to chatting with you more in Sept.

      Delete
  6. so, so awesome! great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe looks so fun!!! I just stumbled upon your blog, so glad I did I'm a fellow Cali girl too! I love finding other Cali bloggers! I'm in SoCal! New follower for sure! I saw your wedding countdown...so soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saturday was a fun day! I'm glad I was able to make it and meet you and the rest of the ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I was closer!! Love the mason jars and candy

    ReplyDelete
  10. it was just so much fun! can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!