Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am linking up with my good friend, Tracy, for her Thankful Thursday series.
In today's results-focused age, it's easy to get consumed by the daily hustle and bustle and to let trivial to-do's takeover our entire focus, but every once in a while it's important to stop and take inventory of all the things that really matter.
I am thankful for...
My family. This is, by far, the most important thing in my life because it includes all the people that are right there with me in everything that I am going through, good or bad. This special group includes my fiance and best friend, Corey, my amazing parents, my 3 beautiful sisters and their better halves, and a whole cast of characters/friends that are like family. And of course, the other love of my life, my dog...
Me & Mr. Colt.
My nephew. While this is an extension of #1, I felt that our newest addition to the gang deserved his own spot. Brendan has brought so much joy to all of our lives...and he is just so darn cute! He's already getting so big, and it's clear he is going to be a stud athlete (which we are all very excited about!). I am really loving watching our little guy grow up.
Brendan says "hi" to all my blog readers!
My job. My job in PR and the new schedule that came with it has completely changed my life...for the better! I have been thoroughly enjoying my weekends, cooking & eating dinner with Corey, and actually observing the holidays. I am also finally feeling "settled in" and comfortable with my new career, which is a wonderful feeling.
My health. I have been really good recently about cutting back on the sweets (with the exception of the sweet tea I am drinking right now). Good health is so easy to take for granted, but we definitely depend on it!
Summertime & Warm Weather. I am one of those people whose mood is directly affected by the weather. It's a darn good thing I live in California! When the sun is shining, so am I.
Baseball Season. I could watch a 3-hour baseball game every single day of the week and never get sick of it. If only the A's would win a little bit more...then I'd realllly be thankful!
Instagram. I can't pinpoint exactly how it happened, but somehow I fell in love with Instagram. I find myself checking it on my phone several times a day to see what awesome pictures my friends have come up with. You can find me on Instagram @stephrosa86
My Wedding. I can't belive how fast the wedding is creeping up! But I am so excited for the big day, and so ready to be a married woman :) I still have a lot of work to do, but it is going to be awesome!

I am also always thankful for my blog buds who continue to come back even when I've neglected my blog for days at a time. I appreciate your support and kind words so much!

5 comments:

  1. Love this! and your nephew is soo soo sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet - steph! You have a beautiful soon to be husband & family and it is all because you are a beautiful and wonderful person!! Love your list... thanks for linking up girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! What a sweet little nephew. Sounds like you are counting down to your wedding. Congratulations and enjoy this fun and exciting time. It will fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how many days til the wedding??

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great series! your wedding day will be the best day of your life! excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!