Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bridal Shower.

I can't believe my wedding is almost here!
This weekend I had my first bridal shower, and it was so, so wonderful. The decorations, the food, the games, the people...everything was just perfect
The spread was fabulous. Sandwiches, ceasar/chinese chicken/fruit salads and pasta!
My bling!
Me and my mom :)
My beautiful sisters.
The only boy invited to the shower!
Corey's mom Janine, sister Kimberly, cousin Lisa and Aunt Marleen. Love them!
Everybody focusing real hard for the Steph & Corey trivia game.
We had my favorite cupcakes...vanilla bean from Esther's Cupcakes. It's impossible not to get messy eating them but they are sooo worth it!
So many awesome gifts! Now we just need a house!
Shawna made me the most beautiful rehearsal bouquet I've ever seen!
My mom & my BFF's mom, Joanne
Joanne-Thank you for everything! You did an amazing job and I couldn't
have imagined a more perfect bridal shower! Love you :)
It was an amazing day, and I am so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life. I am so happy to share this special time in my life with all of them.
I'm ready for the wedding!
P.S. Corey and I put another offer on a house! Stay tuned for more details... and keep your fingers crossed we get it!

15 comments:

  1. Your shower looked like so much fun, and you looked gorgeous! Glad it was a great day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a gorgeous day for such a pretty party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Steph. I love when everything comes together. Wedding will be here before we know it.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like your shower was perfect! Love the pics! Crossing my fingers that all goes well with the house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a wonderful time! I remember being overwhelmed by all the love that everyone showed! I can't wait for August - I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous shower! Wow!

    You looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like so much fun! I love the decorations at your shower...especially the pom poms hanging from the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look stunning in all the pictures...and will be such a pretty bride!!! I am SOOOOOO excited for you & Corey!!! And for the best wedding ever. Thanks for letting me come. You deserve all this love & joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous location for your shower! It's coming quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yayyy! :) I can't believe it's getting so close that you're having briadl showers, AHHH!! Looks like you got allll kinds of goodies, and the decor was just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! So exciting that your wedding is sooo soon! The shower looked beautiful and a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! It looks like such a great shower! You looked beautiful. And that is so exciting that your wedding is getting so close! :)

    Lauren
    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love all the hanging poms!! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These photos are awesome Steph!! You looked gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a great day! Esther's Cupcakes are sooo good! My favorite is the Creme Brulee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!