Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bridal Shower #2: Garden Tea Party

This past weekend I had my second and final bridal shower. It was a beautiful garden tea party thrown by my awesome godmother. Everything about the little backyard party was perfect. 
When I grow up, I want to have a tea cup collection as cool as my godmother's!
This little chocolate desert was to die for!
My godmother & me :)
Kimberly had the secret sticker under her chair, so she won a special prize.
Momma Shawna is finally starting to show! Love that little Bambino!
Clearly Brendan is over all these girlie parties!

I am seriously so blessed to have the best people in my life. Over the course of this past year of wedding planning, I have had so much help and support for anything I need. I still can't believe I'm getting married in 9 days!!! It hasn't quite sunk in yet, but I have a feeling it will very soon!
... it certainly is!

7 comments:

  1. Love your dress! Hope you got some more great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that is so sweet of your godmother! Looks like a very lovely bridal shower. I love your dress by the way. Oh and congrats on your upcoming wedding. I am looking forward to reading about your wedding and seeing lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How CUTE was this shower? Looks like so much fun! And 9 days?! WOW, I can't believe it is here already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats and wow 9 days!!!! So exciting its crunch time! can't wait to see all the pictures and details of the honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shower :) And that picture of Brendan is awesome! I know you are going to be an absolutely stunning bride and I wish you ALL the happiness in the world and a smooth, fun wedding day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun shower! Your wedding is happening SO soon! I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. its amazing how fast time has gone, we are almost there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!