Monday, September 24, 2012

Back to Blogging

It's been a crazy couple of weeks but I am happy to report I am officially back to blogging! I had planned on blogging all the way up to the big day, but wedding planning got the best of me and I had to put it aside for a bit. But I do have to say, I already miss my wedding! It was so much fun and I wish we could do it again. Minus all the planning and all the expenses, of course. 

It was better than I even imagined. The colors, the cupcakes, the company, the craziness...it was all perfect for us. And now, I will relive it all with you guys right here on this blog. I'll cover everything from the rehearsal dinner to the final dance and everything in between. Starting Wednesday, I will do a Wedding Wednesday post every week until I run out of pictures. I can't wait for you guys to see them all!

Here is just a quick sneak peak of what's to come on the blog in the next few weeks...
The Rehearsal
The Wedding Day 
The Ceremony
The Dress
The Details
The Dancing
The Morning After
The Honeymoon

It was the time of our lives, and I am so looking forward to reliving it with all of you! And as nice as the break was, I am so happy to be back to blogging!
*All wedding images are courtesy of our fabulous wedding photographer, the amazing Allison Stahl. 

15 comments:

  1. Everything looks so wonderful! I can't wait for all of these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. steph! i can't wait to see all of these, it makes me so happy you are doing a full recap so i can pretend i was there. you look ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. that dress is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I'm glad you're back. Your dress is gorgeous and you look so happy! Looking forward to seeing more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed you!!!! Anyway, your wedding pictures are do gorgeous. I cannot wait to see more! And I know I already told you this but I Love your wedding dress. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, Steph! You were one beautiful bride! That is for sure! :)Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So amazing! I was wondering when you were coming back to tell us all about it! I can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I'm so glad you're back and I can't wait to hear all about it. I'm loving so much in this post already... THE SIGN! Your gorgeous dress! And those ticket table numbers? Absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeeeh!!! I'm so excited to see more pictures and I'm SOO glad you're back to blogging! I've missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see more pictures!! Just these few look amazing! The game ticket with your picture on it is ADORABLE! I want to hear more about those!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures! I can't wait to see all the recaps! :)

    Our wedding is 9 months away, and I'm so excited! The expenses are making me nervous, though! I wish planning a wedding wasn't so expensive!

    Lauren
    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahh Steph I cant wait to see all of the recaps! You looked absolutely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. so so so happy for you steph!! Congratulations, you were gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So exciting! You looked absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful wedding it must have been, can't wait to see all the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh! I can't wait to see all of the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy moly, your dress is AMAZING. What brand is it? Not like I'm getting married anytime soon, but a girl can dream, right?! You look gorgeous, Steph! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!