Sunday, September 30, 2012

Shawna's Baby Shower

This weekend we celebrated my big sister and soon-to-be-mommy, Shawna, with a baby shower for our family's second baby boy. To say that I am excited to have another sweet baby boy on the way would be an understatement! Can't wait to meet this little guy that is due in November!

The baby shower was monkey-sailor-tropical themed to match the little man's "ahoy maty" bedding. The decorations were done by Shawna's mother-in-law and her friends, and they were so, so cute. Everything was so wonderful!
Loved these monkeys hanging from the trees!
All my sisters including our soon-to-be mommy!
And of course Mr. Brendan was there! He gets to go to all the parties with his aunties!
Our mom and her mom, grandma Loni.
The mommy was glowing :)
While the girls were outside doing our baby shower thing, the boys/clean up and set up crew were inside watching football...
 
It was such a wonderful baby shower for a very special lady. My family is so blessed to have such amazing people in our lives to share all these good times with! (Special shout out to Cindy, thank you for reading my blog and it was so good to see you!)
Hope everyone has a great, productive week!

5 comments:

  1. Everything was so cute! I'm excited for you miss auntie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice entry, as usual. Great to see you ll again.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all you girls are destined to have all boys! My dad has 3 other brothers and they all only have girls! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a stellar baby shower! :) Love the decor!
    I wish I had older sibs so I could have a niece/nephew before I pop
    one out on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo cute! November that's really soon, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!