Sunday, September 2, 2012

We're Married!

After ten years of dating, one year of wedding planning, and what feels like forever, Corey and I are finally married!!! It is so surreal how fast this weekend flew by. Between last minute details, the rehearsal dinner, getting ready, pictures, family, and partying... the past couple of days have been an amazing blur. I am happy to report everything went smooth and it turned out to be our perfect day. Here is a sneak peak of some pictures to hold you over until we get back from our honeymoon...
Ready to walk down the aisle with my dad.
How cool is this guy? Brendan and his tux stole the show!
The ceremony.
Our first kiss as husband & wife.
Corey getting some "atta boy" butt slaps from his groomsmen.
Our wedding party at the reception.
Our first dance to NSYNC "This I promise You."
My awesome parents.
Our cupcakes were to die for! So, so delicious.
Family brunch the morning after.
We did it!
I will have many more pictures of the whole event when we get back, but we're off to Cancun first thing in the morning. I honestly can't believe it's over, but the wedding was even better than I dreamed it would be. We had the time of our lives. Now it's time to relax on the beach!

15 comments:

  1. Aw steph..it looks perfect! I'm so incredibly happy for you two! Have a great time in Cancun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS STEPH! You looked STUNNING! Can't wait to hear more about it and see more pictures... so glad it was PERFECT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! I LOVED your dress! Can't wait to see more pictures from the big day but enjoy your honeymoon and new husband in the meantime :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Steph!!!! I loved your Dress. Can't wait to see some more pictures. Hope you have a great honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I love your dress... especially the detail on the back. I can't wait to see more pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! It looks like an incredible ceremony!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cried. No joke, like straight up tears running down my face kind of crying. I'm so happy for you two!! I cannot WAIT to see more pictures!

    PS, you looked absolutely STUNNING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, it looks absolutely perfect! Your dress is AMAZING! Congratulations, I'm so, so excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look amazing girl!! Congrats and enjoy your honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!!! I've been waiting for this post!! We had a shot for you two on Friday too!!

    Happy honeymoon!!

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO happy for you two. Thanks for letting me join in the celebration! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. STEPH!
    You looked GORGEOUS!!! And your dress? AMAZING. The neckline is so unique.

    Thanks for sharing the photos girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations. You looked absolutely beautiful. And that ceremony archway is to die for :)

    Have fun in Cancun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yay!! you looked gorgeous!! loved your dress!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!