Friday, October 26, 2012

In the limelight.

Many of my loyal blog followers know all about my best friend Kari. If you recall, she is the one that designed mine and Corey's wedding save the dates, our custom baseball tickets and my blog header. She is one of the most creative and talented people I know. Her eye as a photographer and graphic designer is unreal, and her work is downright amazing. I take full advantage of her God-given gifts, as she often does little projects for me and is currently designing our first Christmas card as a married couple :)

If you know anything about Kari, you know that she doesn't like to be in the limelight. So it's pure creative irony that the name of her graphic design company is Limelight. The purpose of this blog post is to give you all access to my secret weapon and share this amazing resource with you all.

Looking for a scenic print for that bare spot on your wall? Need a flyer, invitation, or business card designed? Looking for custom-made tickets for your event? Look no further. Limelight is your one-stop shop for all of it. http://thelimelightproject.com/

And lucky for all of us, Kari recently put some of her work up on etsy for easy purchase. Here are a few samples of her work that would look amazing on any wall:
This is just a small taste of what this girl has to offer. You can visit her etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/thelimelightproject.

Even more remarkable than her artistic skills, Kari is one of the best friends I could ever ask for. God seriously blessed me when I met her and I am lucky to call her a friend. It's just an added bonus that she's seriously good at design/photography/videography/editing/and everything else computer and art related.
Kari and I.
I am forever indebted to Kari for everything she has done for me over the years. This is just a small way I can do something for her. So go check out her etsy shop and let me know if you have any questions or special requests! And if you need something down the road and can't find this post, her button will always be on the left hand side of my blog. Go ahead... click it!

xo Steph

2 comments:

  1. I recognized that first picture right away as Cinque Terre, Italy. We went this summer so I may have to purchase that to commemorate our trip. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness
    I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thank you again!
    please visit :
    Gebelik

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!