Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: The Venue

In part 2 of this wedding series, I'd like to give you a virtual tour of the venue. Corey and I got married at the beautiful Le Rivage hotel, a luxury resort on the riverfront in Sacramento. With the riverfront ceremony site, beautiful ballroom, and on-site hotel accomodations for our guests, it turned out to be the perfect wedding location for our big day!
Corey and I in front of the resort.
The ceremony site all set up.
The exact spot where I said "I do."
During the ceremony. I love the river backdrop!
The hotel grounds at sunset.

The entrance to the reception area.

The restaurant inside the hotel that catered our dinner. The food was amazing!

The name of our ballroom.
 The table set up.
My favorite picture outside of the venue.
Corey and I had looked at several local venues with both of our moms, and none of them fit our vision or our budget like Le Rivage. We really liked that our guests that wanted to stay overnight had that option and that everything happened at one location. It made the day simple and easy! Now everytime I pass this place, I wave to it and smile because we have such great memories there from this day. 
Now that the "table is set" so to speak, we are ready to get into the good stuff! 
Next Wednesday's Recap:
Getting Ready

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh, how beautiful Steph! What a perfect venue, love that it was all in one place!! Definitely makes it easier on guests and obviously its GORGEOUS!!!! :) I don't know if I can wait 'til next Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think every wedding should have the ceremony and reception at the same place! It looks gorgeous... the river front is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beauitful! did you use that tent at it seems pretty amazing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph, this is beautiful! It gave me goosebumps to just look at the photos! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!