Monday, November 12, 2012

Heeeeere's Johnny!

On Thursday morning just after 2:00am, I was awoken by my cell phone ringing in my ear. I had fallen asleep with it on my pillow knowing my big sister could have her baby any moment. It was time. After tests revealed the baby had lost some weight and that there wasn't enough fluid in there for him, he needed out and he needed out fast. So Shawna underwent an emergency C-section around 2:30am. Since I was nearly two hours away in San Francisco, I would never make it on time. So I tossed and turned in bed, praying they would be ok. Just a few minutes later, I got a text from Pixie saying Johnathan Edward Fontana had been born. Happy tears strolled down my face as I thanked God everyone was ok. Our little miracle baby was here!
Johnny Fontana, my nephew #2
The family and Dr. Knight right after delivery.
Mommy, daddy and their brand new baby.
Father and son in matching beanies.
My big sis is already the best mom. 
I raced home as fast as I could to meet the little guy!
Uncle Corey and Johnny.
Bryan doing the Heisman pose with the baby.
Brendan and his new cousin! Love my little nephews!
This baby is so, so loved.
After a day full of excitement, Shawna & Bryan were exhausted, so I got to spend a lot of time holding little Johnny while his parents got some sleep.
Johnny in his going home outfit.
Grandma and her new grandson.
Mom and all her grandbabies! Brendan, Ruby and Johnny.

The Rosa clan keeps growing and growing, and I am so lucky to be a part of this pretty awesome crew. I'm very proud of Shawna for bringing such an amazing little man into this world. Johnny hit the baby lotto the day he was born, and he will never go a day without knowing just how loved he is by all of us.

This past weekend we also got to meet another baby boy that is also part of our clan... Mr. Caden Henley. 
Congratulations to the Pittons on such a beautiful little boy! Brendan, Caden and Johnny are gonna be trouble!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!
xo Steph

7 comments:

  1. such an adorable and tiny baby! congrats to your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny is SO PRECIOUS!! Your family is so blessed. Looks like lots of boys are going to be born to the Rosa GIRLS haha ;) I can't wait to be an aunt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable! Congratulations! Being an aunt is great isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the family handsome!!

    Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Will definitely give it a try. Thanks for the info!
    estetik

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! He is SOOOOOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That's alot of babies ;D

    Have the fever yet??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!