Thursday, November 22, 2012

So thankful.

It doesn't take a national holiday for me to realize how much I have in my life to be thankful for because I think about how blessed I am all the time. But in honor of this wonderful day that I get to spend eating food, watching football, and playing games with my family, here is my annual list of things I'm thankful for...

My husband. This is the first year of my life that the word "husband" has appeared on this list. While I've always been thankful for Corey, there's a little different feel to it now that we are married. I'm thankful I grew up playing basketball and him playing baseball so that we could meet by chance that one day back in December of 2002. I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together!
My family. These people are the best thing about me. I can't say enough how much they mean to me and I am so thankful for each and every one of them. And my family keeps growing by the minute! Between babies and in-laws and puppies... the Christmas list keeps getting longer and longer :)

My new puppy and my new home. I have been such a bad blogger... I haven't yet shared with you the details of our new home! Yes, we got a house! I haven't mentioned it on here in a while since we were in the closing process for what felt like forever and I didn't want to jinx it. House hunting is officially over (thank God!) and I will be spending this weekend decorating and organizing our new place. More pictures to come soon!

My friends and blog friends. God has put some pretty good people in my life, and I am so thankful for all my friends. They are some really wonderful people and it's nice to know I can call them anytime. My best friend Kari deserves a special shoutout for literally being my super woman. She can do anything, and does everything for me and my family. She is one of those once in a lifetime people. You'll never find a better friend than her! And I am thankful I started this blog, because it has connected me with some pretty special ladies from around the country and I am so happy to know you guys!

Taco Bell. I seriously don't know what I'd do without this quick and delicious blessing. It never lets me down and is always there when I need it.

Everything else... There are so many things in my life that I couldn't possibly fit in a blog post, but I am thankful for everything in my life including good health, great friends, a car that runs, a computer that works, the space heater under my desk at work, my Disney movie collection, a solid work ethic, and more blessings than I could ever count.

Wishing you and your families a wonderful Thanksgiving! I can't wait to eat, eat, and eat some more! And spend a relaxing day surrounded by the people that bring a smile to my face just by being there.
xo Steph

6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you! I can't wait to see the details of your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Hope it was great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to catch us up on the house... congratulations! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a house!!! That is so exciting. What are did you end up in? I can't wait to hear ALL about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an incredible post :) I haven't been to your blog in ages- many apologies and belated congratulations on your wedding! You were an absolutely gorgeous bride!! It looks like a beautiful day!

    And congratulations on your new home! I love that family photo with the "SOLD" sign! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new house is SO cute!! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!