Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: The Ceremony

Is it already Wednesday again? With a busy work schedule, election day/night, and my sister's baby due anytime now, this week has flown by! But I am back with the latest wedding photos, these ones of the actual ceremony. I'm not one to shy away from a crowd and don't mind public speaking, but I'm not gonna lie, I was a little nervous for this! Corey and I wrote the entire ceremony ourselves, and our very good family friend served as our officiant, both of which made it tremendously easier. We definitely wanted someone that we knew and loved to marry us, so coach Vic was the perfect man for the job, and he nailed it! It was a beautiful ceremony full of love, happy tears, and laughter!
Corey walking his mom down the aisle.
 Anthony and his sign. 
 My dad walking me down the aisle.
 My dad "giving me away" to Corey. 
 Our parents voicing their support of our love and marriage.
I really love that the river was our backdrop.
Love Corey's big smile.
 Me trying not to cry!
I wasn't sure if I would get emotional during the ceremony, but saying those meaningful words out loud to my husband hit me like a ton of bricks. I only broke down once, but after I took a deep breathe, I was able to get through it. Corey was nervously squeezing my hand the whole time!
Probably my favorite picture of the ceremony.
Our first kiss as husband and wife!
And we're married! 
Funny story... As we were walking back down the aisle our good friend/wedding videographer was getting a great shot of my parents when he stepped on the train of my dress, hence the crazy look on my face. Just glad I didn't fall on my face! Besides that minor misstep, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding ceremony. Short and Sweet!

Next Week's Recap
The Reception Details

Hope everyone is having a great week!
xo Steph

9 comments:

  1. Ahhh your killing me waiting each week for more details! Love the river back drop as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo so pretty! It was seriously the perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello !! I am your newest follower /

    Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back :)

    Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    MarcBelle Chanelene

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous and such a perfect location! I LOVE all the photos, especially the last one with Corey shaking his dads hand. such a sweet photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Steph!! Your wedding was just so beautiful and so YOU! I totally teared up looking through these :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still can't get over how beautiful you looked on your wedding day! And looking at all these photos makes me feel like I was an actual guest! Your photographer took some great photos!

    And I'm glad your videographer didn't rip your dress or anything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so pretty and so happy! and omg the back of your dress is a dream. lovelove.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!