Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas 2012

On Christmas night, I was driving home from my parents' house after two days full of family time, way too much food, plenty of presents, and lots of laughter and love, and I was just thinking how Christmas gets better and better every year. I don't know how that's possible, but it is. Our families always do way too much for us, and we enjoy every second we get to spend with them.

We spent Christmas eve with Corey's family, baking waaaaay too many Christmas cookies, having dinner at his aunt's house, and going to midnight mass.
I helped my sister-in-law make sugar cookies, rum balls, toffee, snicker doodles, cheesecake bars, candied walnuts, and a few more things I can't even remember!
Ruby opening her first present.
After a good night's sleep, it was time for Christmas at my parents' house. We spent most of the day watching the little boys open their presents and play with every single one of them, chasing Ruby around, and visiting with our grandparents and aunt. It was an awesome, awesome day and night.
All the girls and Brendan.
All the boys. Bryan, Ben and Corey.
Brendan and his pile of presents.
Sisters and their babies on their first Christmas!
Me and my baby sister. No babies for us yet!
Grams and Johnny.
Grandma's boys!
Brendan driving his new doggy car with uncle Bryan.
Ruby and one of her many new toys!
It was a great first married Christmas for Corey and I. I am really loving the word "husband" these days! The hubs had an A's sign made for my office and got me a much-needed massage. He always does so good for me!
Nellie & Ben.
Mom & Dad.
Our parents make the holidays so special for us. And it was the first time in years I didn't have to work on either Christmas eve or Christmas day or even any of the days around it! I've really enjoyed this break from work and time with my family. Hope everyone had a very merry christmas!
xo Steph

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first married Christmas. They just keep getting better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your recap!! Sounds like a great time with your families!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrates dear....Hope you will enjoy like this in your whole life...
    Burun Estetiği

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sign that Corey gave you is so cute! Now I want one!!
    So glad you had a great Christmas Steph!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!