Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

While every Christmas is wonderful, this Christmas is an especially special one. It will be my first Christmas as a married woman, an auntie, and a homeowner. It will be the first time I give a present to my husband, watch my nephews rip open theirs, and watch my puppy tear all of them up! I can hardly wait for this much needed family time.

Our first Christmas card, designed by my BFF. Love them!
 
Corey and I want to wish you and your families a very merry christmas!
xo Steph

4 comments:

  1. Marry Christmas to you! I hope it has been magical!

    XO Lourdes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!!! And happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas card is so pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!