Saturday, December 22, 2012

'Tis the season in San Francisco

San Francisco is such a magical place around the holidays. At night I've been walking down Market Street, through Union Square and around the Marina where you can see countless Christmas lights, wreaths, and decorations. There are people playing Christmas music in the streets and bells ringing up and down the sidewalks. Store windows are filled with candy canes and snow, and the trees are all lit with twinkling lights.It makes me so happy just taking it all in.
The famous Macy's in Union Square is one of my favorite Christmas stops.
Ice skating rink in Union Square.
I wish I took more pictures of the details. Like the puppies up for adoption in the Christmas windows, and the gigantic ornaments on the street corners. San Francisco is definitely a site to see during the holiday season!

On a semi-unrelated note, yesterday I found this dangerous spot in the mall...the most amazing truffles ever!
 
I can't believe Christmas is just a few short days away! This December absolutely flew by. I am currently basking in the sunshine of Palm Springs for a quick work trip; here is my current view from the balcony...
 ...but I'll be home for Christmas!  Can't wait to spend time with my family and watch my little nephews open all their presents! (Oh yeah, my sisters and my time is over...it's all about the babies now, and I love it!)
 
xo Steph 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love all the lights and the big tree! Hope you're having fun in Palm Springs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never thought of San Francisco as an especially Christmasy place, but I am loving these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!