Thursday, February 14, 2013

To my valentine...

Apologies in advance to all my blog followers for this mushy love post that is directed towards my blog's biggest fan and my Valentine forever, Corey...

Happy Valentine's day mister! As our first married Valentine's Day, I am so sad to be out of town, but know that I am thinking about you all the time! This past year has been such a crazy ride, but I am so thankful to be on it with you by my side! Back when we were dating in high school, did you ever think we’d become husband & wife, homeowners, puppy parents, aunt & uncle, and so grown up all in the same year? It’s been so busy and so wonderfully insane, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
When I’m stressed out, cranky, and downright crazy, you always keep me going and remind me what’s important in life. There’s nothing better than coming home to your smile and your kisses, even though Ruby freaks out every time you show me affection and not her (such a jealous girl!). But you are her whole world and she loves you to death like I do.
Your big heart is the best thing about you, and I am so lucky that it belongs to me.
 You're all I need, my love, my Valentine.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!