Saturday, April 20, 2013

Friday Night Fun at the Fontana's

This past Friday night, we celebrated my brother-in-law's birthday with a fun BBQ. My brother-in-law is a rare breed. Not only is he pretty hilarious, enormously loving, and unfortunately a Giants fan, he is also a twin. So we actually got a two-for-one deal in the birthday department. It was a packed house full of friends and family, and it's always a good time when we all get together!
The Birthday Boys (clearly not identical twins!)
We also had a house full of baby boys! Trying to get them to smile all at once was impossible.
My favorite little boy of all time, Brendan. (I also got lots of snuggles from my other all-time favorite, Johnny!)
 Ben & Nellie reading with their little boy.
Grandma & Grandpa with the little monkey!
We are so lucky to have parents that like to hang out with us. They are always there for anything we do, and nothing feels complete without them there!
 Quite the crowd for presents!
Shawna and Pixie with the birthday boy.
The awesome Fontana family, Corey, KQ, Jenny and Gina.
Miss Ruby also got to attend the party, and she patiently waited for people to drop their scraps!
 The hubs and I. Love this big guy!
It's amazing how much better I feel after a MUCH needed haircut!

Hope you all are having a great weekend! I'm off to Las Vegas for a work event tomorrow morning, so this should be another fun, busy week!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun night in! Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new hair! The color looks good on you.
    And holy crap that is a BIG family you got there :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!