Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!

May 20th is a very important day in my world. It is the day my mom was born. I've tried to put it into words on my blog before how amazing my mom is, but nothing I could ever type could do this woman justice. She is the most beautiful person I know, both inside and out, and she puts our family first before everything else. The love she has for my sisters and I is one of the best things in our lives. Every major milestone moment I've had, my mom has been right there and I am so thankful for that. So this blog is for her!
This weekend we celebrated mom's birthday with a special family dinner at one of her favorite restaurants, Mikuni's. All she wanted for her birthday was to have all of us together, and what momma wants, momma gets!

Mom, I know you're reading this... Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart! Thank you for everything you do for us. We are so lucky to have you in our lives and we all love you so much!
Love Dad, Shawna, Bryan, Johnny, Steph, Corey, Ruby, Nellie, Ben, Brendan & Pixie

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday (late!) to one pretty momma! :) Glad you guys all get together so often! Your family always looks like they are just having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!