Thursday, July 25, 2013

My big kid birthday party.

I love my birthday. Since my sisters and I were little, we always had the best birthday parties, so I've made it my personal mission to keep them going into our adult years. So this past weekend I celebrated my 27th birthday with a jump house, snow cones, childhood friends, and a candy bar. So grown up, I know! If you drove by my house, you'd swear it was a five-year-old's birthday party, and many of my neighbors were confused because they thought Corey and I didn't have any kids. Little do they know... I'm a little kid at heart!

Between jumping and swimming and eating and playing corn hole and eating some more, it was a fun, crazy day with all my closest family and friends!

My 4th annual jump house extravaganza! This year's theme was Mickey Mouse clubhouse, in honor of my boy Brendan.

The boys playing with Corey's new toy: a floating beer pong table.



Corn hole tourney in the front yard. Corey suffered his first loss on his own turf!
Aunt sis had the best seat in the house!
Grandma's Boys!
Dessert tower, snow cone stand, chocolate fountain & candy bar.
Now that's my kind of party!
Oh boy. My girls had a little tooooo much fun!
Rubes held down the fort.
My friends from childhood! So good to see them!
Brendan partied too hard! He passed out with grandpa!
This was the first time I had my birthday party at my own house, and it was another successful party in the books! I had so much fun and am so thankful for everyone coming to celebrate my birthday with me!
I already can't wait for next year...

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Seriously this looks like so much fun! Happy happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww- I LOVE THIS! I want to come to your parties! You are always having so much fun girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I totally wish I was invited to your birthday party Steph! So glad that you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks for this wonderful post! awsome tools!You can visit my site.
    Beer Pong Table with holes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I think the topic which is posted you it is different from other .I read your post. Really it's a interesting post by you. Thanks for all the reviews you write about birthday party. I am waiting for your up coming blog.

    Have a nice day...!!

    Girls Spa Birthday Party Long Island

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite an adorable birthday bash! Glad that kids had a great time in the party. We are going to host a pool party at a local event venue. Searching for a reliable party planner for doing all arrangements as not having much time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!