Monday, October 28, 2013

Back to Blogging (Part 3)

This is your breaking news announcement for the day: I am back to blogging! 

After taking a much-needed break from endless hours on the computer, I've finally reached a point where I find myself missing my blog. I'll be honest... it's not easy to keep up with the ol' blog after long days at work, making time for my family, and squeezing in a little bit of time for myself. I don't know how some of you bloggers do it! My blog started to feel like another job. And I didn't like feeling that I was doing it because I HAD to. Now I'm finally at the point where I WANT to. And that feels much better :)
I just wasn't feeling it. Ya know?

There have been so many fun and exciting things going on around here that I realized I want to be able to revisit these moments with a click of a mouse any time I want to. So over the course of the next few days and weeks, you may be getting a series of out-of-sequence stories, but I want to make sure I go back and chronicle the things I've missed on here. Because I don't wanna miss a thing. (cue Steven Tyler screeching). 

So sit back, relax, and enjoy The Sweet Life. I know I am :)
xoxo, Steph

4 comments:

  1. :) STEPH! I have been thinking about you this week- hence the stalking on Instagram you may have seen me do haha! I am excited to hear about everything and catch up with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they all mean so much to me!